The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and restorative services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, CareTracker, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner, using only abbreviations approved by the facility.
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Provide assistance with ADLs and other restorative services as directed by Nursing and/or Rehab.
- Assist with set-up, use, and cleaning of supplies & equipment related to rehab activities.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Obtain resident weights as directed by Nursing and/or Rehab.
- Answer resident calls as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by Director of Nursing, Director of Rehab and/or Administrator.
Regent Care Centers® offers a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes:
*Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
*Company-Paid Life insurance
*Flexible Spending for Medical and Dependent Care
*401(k) - Company Matches Contributions up to 4%
Regent Care Centers® is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, disability, age or national origin or any other protected status.