About the Company:
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe.
Our collective efforts as One Charles River are the key to our success, and we know that every person is important. Every day, each of us plays a critical role in making a difference in the quality of people's lives.
From our animal technicians and security guards to our business managers and executive team, we’re working together to support better, safer and more effective research.
Perform complex resource planning, coordination and documentation of resource availability for proposed and active studies. Coordinate cross departmental resources and activities and facilitate effective and efficient interdepartmental interaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret complex study outlines and protocols to assess feasibility, develop timelines and generate study calendars.
- Establish and prioritize meaningful and clear milestones for all active projects.
- Assist Client Services, Resources and Study Directors with feasibility and timelines for potential work.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to schedulers and oversee daily scheduling activities.
- Identify limiting resources and take action to resolve concerns.
- Maintain and report on consolidated schedules of all studies.
- Cost proposals and protocols/amendments.
- Update key operational dates in various financial/operational systems.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and communication of departmental BOPs and SOPs.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.