Come join our team!
At Collagen Matrix we are focused on our mission to create collagen and mineral based products with specific and predictable properties to meet the particular clinical environment needed for tissue repair and regeneration. We are innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. To continue to achieve our business objectives, we need the support and contribution of high-caliber employees.
We have an excellent opportunity for a science graduate to become a Sr. Manufacturing Technician and become part of the Manufacturing Team. The succession plan for the successful employee will be to lead their own team of employees.
· Manufactures products in accordance processing batch records using manual and semi-automated equipment
· Utilizes measuring instruments such as pH meters, temperature and humidity probes
· Maintains and calibrates equipment as needed
· Accurately completes batch records and associated documentation
· Troubleshoots equipment and process problems
· Prepares production schedules and maintains product inventories
· Supports process development, validation and design transfer activities
· Performs process trending and data analysis and prepares technical reports and investigations
· Capable of supervising a small team of manufacturing technicians
If you are interested and match our requirements, please submit your application here. No phone inquiries please. Visit us at www.collagenmatrix.com. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Collagen Matrix, Inc. an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants for this position without regard to any category protected by applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed service member status.