What do we look for?
- Some pharmacy tech experience is preferred but will hire someone with the right attitude, good communication, attention to detail and someone who is self-motivated
- Willingness to obtain their certification withing 1 year
- HS Diploma (required)
Equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
Aurora supports a safe, healthy and drug-free work environment through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing. We maintain a smoke-free environment at all our locations. We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain an environment that attracts, recruits, engages and retains a diverse workforce.
Did you know...
• Aurora is consistently named a Top Work Place.
• At Aurora, you can be the Pharmacy Tech you want to be. The advantage of our size and our integrated system means you’re exposed to a variety of roles and many opportunities to grow.
• Our exceptional leadership team is committed to providing a great place to practice.
• Our CEO is a wonderful and compassionate physician dedicated to providing the best care in Wisconsin. Our focus is on helping people live well in southeastern Wisconsin!
We are looking for Pharmacy Techs in both our inpatient and retail settings. Do you want a role in the pharmacy field where you will excel with great customer service both to your internal and external customers?
We are looking for talented Pharmacy Techs
- Inpatient Opportunities at our Milwaukee hospitals
- Retail Pharmacies throughout the area
- Full and Part time positions available
- Mail Order Pharmacy in Menomonee Falls has full time no weekend/holiday positions available that offer a lot of variety and learning opportunitites.