YOU MUST HAVE WORKED ON THE QS-1 PHARMACY SOFTWARE - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REFERENCE ON YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER
- Proficient math skills
- Computer knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Available to work overtime
- Available to work holidays and weekends
- Knowledge of medical language and abbreviations
- Detail oriented
- High school diploma or GED
PharmPro Staffing is currently seeking a Order Entry Pharmacy Technician to work in our Corporate Office, Monday-Friday.
This is a great opportunity for a pharmacy technician that has QS-1 Order Entry Experience.
The Order Entry Technician ensures that our customers are our first priority. This position pays close attention to detail, reads and understands medical orders. This person must meet daily deadlines, be a team player and work well with other departments. This position must work overtime when necessary and be able to multi-task.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter customer information
- Enter physician information
- Enter new medication orders
- Enter refill order
- Read and enter medication orders
- Answer phones
- Fill medications