Location: St. Petersburg, FL 33701
QA / RA Contractor - Medical Device - St. Petersburg, FL
Our growing international medical device client is seeking a QA / RA Contractor to work on an 8-10 month contract with our key client.
Qualified individuals that would be willing to relocate after the contract expires would be considered for full-time permanent employment (but not required.)
Our client is a Class I and II International Medical Device Manufacturer.
* Oversee and maintain the QMS document and change control system
* Manage various QMS activities such as: audits, CAPA, supplier assessments, post-market surveillance, complaint handling and MRB Reports
* Perform batch record reviews for product releases
* Support global regulatory compliance to our distribution networks
* Produce QMS reports
* Maintain and support UDI compliance program as well as our barcode databases
* Support QA maintenance of product design project files