PrideStaff is currently seeking a Lab Technician for one of our larger clients! The selected candidate will perform administrative tasks and basic laboratory tests in our client's Quality Lab. Testing would include components, materials, and finished footwear products per required standards.
- Work with Supervisor and Lead Technician to confirm testing results
- Review materials/samples sent for testing (ensure sufficient available for testing requested)
- Work with internal clients and answer any inquiries regarding testing requests or questions
- Prepare test specimens and carries out testing
- Generate work folders/prepare testing report using PI system
- Learn testing procedures and maintain testing equipment
- Enter testing data in PI system
- Attend daily meetings
- Work with Rhino CAD software for duty assessments
- Daily calibrations of testing equipment/record temperatures
- Daily support of ISO 17025 procedures
- Clean working areas/lab, equipment etc.
- Other tasks as assigned