Job Requirements - Pharmacy Technician
- Must Have Clear and Active Pharmacy Technician Trainee license with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- State Registered and National Certified Pharmacy Technician licenses preferred
- Customer service focus. Basic experience in MSWord and MSExcel.
- Familiar with medical terminology and knowledge of medical coding. Ability to read and interpret billing documents.
- The position also requires an extensive amount of data entry work.
- Excellent customer service skills
- General knowledge of commonly used generic drugs would be preferred
Please contact Damian Sroka by applying directly or email resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
A-line is working with a Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical company in San Antonio whom are in need of several experienced Pharmacy Technician Trainee or Pharmacy Technician to become a part of the team!
- $13.50 to $15 per hour based on experience
- 40 hour shift: 2 week training 8:00 a.m. - 4:30, post training hours would be a flexible 8 hour shift between 7 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
Pharmacy Tech JOB DESCRIPTION
- Contact physicians to verify prescriptions/refills and address third party issues: communicate with warehouse and wholesalers for inventory information, followed up with customers
- This position takes in-coming calls from members, providers, etc providing professional phone assistance to all callers through the criteria based prior authorization process.
- Maintains complete, timely and accurate documentation of all approvals and denials, and transfers all clinical questions and judgment calls to the pharmacist.