MUST BE OPEN TO RELOCATION TO COASTAL TOWN IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA - Relocation assistance & sign on bonus offered!
Clinical Laboratory Scientist: 2 Positions
- The CLS is responsible for tasks related to the production, testing, storage, transportation, and disposal of blood and blood components for the blood bank, under the supervision of the Technical Director.
- The CLS performs component procedures and reference immune-hematological testing.
- The CLS participates in the implementation of new procedures, performing tasks including but not limited to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) revisions, training, and validation of new equipment and processes
- Performs reference laboratory duties including testing of blood samples and blood products and reagent inventory. Communicates and consults with hospital, physician and laboratory staff while working to meet patients' needs. Anticipates and troubleshoots any associated problems.
- Performs 24-hour On Call status as assigned, responding in a timely manner to requests for blood product services after business hours.
- Licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Blood bank experience preferred
Community oriented, staff is encouraged to participate in on-the-clock community service with different organizations. Relaxed low stress work environment with friendly coworkers.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.