Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a Sr. Project Manager with medical device experience to lead the EU MDR project for the Renal Care and Acute Therapies Global Business Unit product portfolio. In addition, the Project Manager will maintain EU registrations through the relevant notified bodies for MDD renewals and MDR submissions. This Project Manager needs to be well organized to handle various channels of multi-geographic and multicultural communication, orchestrate activities and stay on top of work streams. This is a one-year assignment based in Deerfield, IL and candidates need to be flexible to work early hours occasionally to attend global meetings.
The Project Manager will:
- Organize the prioritization, sequencing and track of progress of third-party suppliers
- Prepare and facilitate meetings with business leadership to report status and present issues for decision-making
- Coordinate and integrate with the overall EU MDR program
- Drive a sense of urgency with team members and stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading medical device projects through EU regulatory approvals, working cross-functionally with contributing disciplines
- Excellent skills with MS Project and Excel
- Ability to manage across large number of initiatives and integrate workstreams into a cohesive program
- Recognizes issues and develops solutions to keep the program on track
- Identifies risks and proposes mitigations
- Communicates effectively with stakeholders at various appropriate levels of detail and escalates effectively, when needed
- Bachelors of Science focused in Engineering or Science discipline requires, Masters preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- Software skills: Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, reporting) and MS Project are most important, but also Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, & Outlook
- Industry experience in Medical Device Industry, required
- Must have strong knowledge Medical Device Product Lifecycle
- Must have experience managing multiple projects at any given time, this is important
- Previous experience working for a global company and multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, ability to follow-up, personable, persuasive, and persistent
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate early morning meetings with EU and India
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire*
- Service bonus plan and holiday pay*
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
•perks to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the Submit Resume or Apply Now button to submit your resume.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.