Apex Systems is looking for a Molecular Biologist for a contract position in Delaware!
- Performing, developing and validating molecular assays.
- Performing culture and serological techniques.
- Working with potentially infectious clinical and environmental samples
- Operating, maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting computerized and non-computerized laboratory equipment such as Real Time PCR, amplification and detection platforms, centrifuges, incubators, etc.
- Preparing, standardizing and evaluating media and reagents.
- Developing, validating and implementing plans, methods, standard operating procedures, quality control and quality assurance procedures
- Maintaining accurate manual and computerized data systems and laboratory record keeping.
- B.S. in Microbiology, Biology, Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Medical Laboratory Technology
- Experience in microbiological techniques is desirable.
- Well versed in lab techniques including PCR, ELISA and Pippetting.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques.
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178