This company is looking for an animal technician that will support research capabilities.
50% of this role will be handling animal care
50% of this role will involve research responsibilities
- handling rodents (300 mice/50 rats)
- in-taking animals every week
- disposable cage changing weekly
- animal health checks and monitoring
- weighing up to 100-200 mice a day
- ordering mice/rats, cages, water, food, etc.
- prepare animals for surgeries
- tissue collection and culture
- harvesting tissues, blood collection
- flow cytometry
- running assays
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.