IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This position is part of the Manufacturing located in Coralville, IA and will be on-site, At IDT, we are one global team. We celebrate our differences, engage in healthy debate, and are inclusive. Together, we accomplish great things.
What We Offer:
Here are a few of the benefits you’d enjoy.
For a complete overview of health benefits, see www.danaherbenefitsinfo.com.
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals - Work your way up to 1 month accrued per year
- PAID Volunteer Time Off - Get paid to volunteer in your community!
- 10 Paid Holidays + 1 Flex Holiday
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for both parents
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options, No waiting period, effective Day 1!
- Health Care FSA and Dependent Care FSA Options Available
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Wellness and Mental Health Programs
- Employee Resource Groups fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Eligible for Annual Bonus Program
- Additional programs available to continue your education, assist with adoption, care for your pet, protect your home and auto, help with creating a legacy plan, protect your identity, and more.
ADDITIONALS for OBT
- Shift Differential Pay (Additional hourly premium pay for less traditional shifts)
- Sign-On Bonus for Weekend and Overnight positions
- Set (Non-Rotating) Schedule
- Danaher Benefit Microsite
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Synthesizes, purifies, or formulates custom oligonucleotides according to the customer order.
- Contributes to and supports an efficient manufacturing environment
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs lab cleaning and decontamination protocols
- Communicates with all levels of peers and management
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Minimum of 2 years of lab experience required. Addition experience/education or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- An Associate's degree or laboratory experience from undergraduate Bachelor's degree
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.