Responsibilities shall include execution of high-throughput screening experiments in a team environment; preparation and QC of key reagents. Eventually lab responsibilities to include data analysis and troubleshooting (using the scientific method to design, execute, and interpret hypothesis-driven experiments); and maintenance of laboratory supplies and infrastructure.
- Basic laboratory skills, including liquid handling, reagent preparation, and chemistry-related calculations- including calculations of stock concentrations, making serial dilutions, etc.
- Capable of multitasking and properly prioritizing tasks
- Experience with basic Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Enthusiasm and outstanding written and oral communication skill
- Training will be provided upon employment
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the life sciences or physical sciences
- Independent undergraduate research experience
- 0-2 years of experience at a pharmaceutical / biotechnology company or research institute
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.