Chemists – Dallas, Texas
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking Chemists for current and future openings at our top clients in Dallas, TX.
As a Chemist, you will conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses or experiments in our client’s chemistry laboratory for quality / process control or to develop new products / knowledge.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, or reagents to conduct tests
- Following laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards
- Reporting analytical results from testing procedures into MS Excel, LIMS, or other database
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and 1-3 years of experience
- Computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail will be keys to success in this role.
If you meet these specific job requirements please submit your resume for consideration
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.