The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Warehouse Shipping Clerk to assist in a Pharmacy distribution center setting supporting one of our clients, a leading healthcare solutions organization, in Brooks, KY. The ideal candidate has 1+ year of experience and can work in a fast-paced environment. CSIORL
Must be willing to register with the state of KY as a pharmacy technician during the hiring process.
Hours: 8am-8pm Open availability - 40 hours per week; schedule will rotate
Duration: Contract thru July, Full time conversion possible for successful workers
Job Summary: Picking, packing, shipping of pharmacy medications
Main Job Duties:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient/productive manner.
- Meet all required shipping deadlines.
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
- High School Diploma – will be verified
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time and volume constraints.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- KY Board of Pharmacy Registration (Pharmacy experience not required)