Sr. Associate Chemist
- Master degree in Chemistry or PhD is required.(will NOT entertain a BS)
- Minimum of 5 yrs. analytical lab research exp. with proven ability to develop test methods for advanced products/applications.
- Knowledge & extensive exp. of analytical techniques (i.e. NMR, LC-MS, GC-MS) is a MUST
- ICP Mass Spec exp. is a MUST
- Method Development exp. on a wide range of materials
- Exp. doing investigations
- Good Statistical background
- Data analysis skill set (algebra, SPC) is required
- Advanced computer skills required (Perform transactions in Lotus Notes, AS400, SAP, MS Office, SQC Pack.).
“Nice to Haves”:
- Fundamental knowledge of AFM, XPS, ESCA, SEM/ TEM is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of trace metals analysis is a plus
- Maintain state-of-the art analytical lab.
- Develop appropriate analytical methods/tests designed to ensure that the raw materials that go into the products, the intermediates produced/purchased & the formulated photoresists meet defined specifications
- Provide leadership in the area of analytical chemistry by anticipating the requirements of next generation products used in semiconductor industry; translate these requirements into raw materials specifications and develop appropriate analytical techniques and test methods
- Continuous improvement of core competency of analytical function aimed at developing cutting edge test methods, which will offer unique advantage to our core products.
Location: Greenwich, RI area
Start Date: ASAP!!!
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: First Shift opening