Aerotek is seeking a Lab Technician to join a prominent food and liquid manufacturing client of ours in the Greenwich/Stamford area.
- Performs laboratory experiments utilizing standard techniques and equipment
- Processes, organizes and summarizes data, reporting experiment results using a variety of scientific, word processing, spreadsheet or statistical software applications or program platforms.
- Assists in the design of laboratory experiments, techniques and protocols.
- Performs related laboratory maintenance such as maintaining and cleaning equipment and ordering supplies.
- Coordinates outside testing of raw ingredients and finished products.
- Respond to consumer inquiries with respect to ingredient questions.
- Gathers necessary documentation (vendor spec, allergen, nutritional analysis, etc.) from supplies as part of the supplier approval process.
Schedule: 9am - 5pm
Pay: $15/hr - $20/hr depending on experience.
Entry level welcome, analytical lab experience preferred.
Bachelor degree in scientific field required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.