Kelly Scientific is currently hiring Associate Research Scientist to work at a Therapeutics company in Seattle, WA. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing new methods for antibody discovery and B cell characterization. This position works in a small team of technology-focused Scientists.
This is a 1-year contract Full Time position working M-F with flexibility on days if weekend work is needed. Standard working hours.
- Ability to develop solutions independently while working closely with a group
- Ability to refine a technique from proof of principle to an efficient method
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly document findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, or Related Science
- Expertise in FACS
- Background in antibody discovery or B-cell biology
- Experience with protein conjugates, probes, or similar chemical biology tools
- Experience with Cell Culture
- Experience with Method Development
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.