Nationwide Cellular company is now hiring through Aerotek!
Location: I-17 & Bell Rd.
Contract to Permanent after 3 weeks!
Overview of Position:
Assist customers via answering primarily inbound calls, upselling products and services:
They assist customers in setting up accounts, cancelling accounts, phone trouble shooting, sharing promotional opportunities, etc.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Talks with customers by phone and receives orders for installation, turn on, discontinuance, or change in service. Provide service courteously, accurately, and efficiently.
- Work sitting at a desk at least 95% of daily staffed time, not including scheduled breaks using a computer and talking on the phone to customers.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Research complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation. Ensures customer retention and satisfaction.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the cellular industry.
- Understanding and following of products, services, billing procedures, and sales procedures.
- Comply with minimum performance standards including calls per hour, call monitoring scores, occupancy, and attendance.
- Making occasional outbound calls for customer service purposes.
- Responding to customer correspondence and updating customer personal information.
- Ensure customer information stays private, secure, and confidential.
Environment: Customer Service position in a large call center environment. 50 calls/day (5.25 CPH), primarily inbound calls
Customer Service Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Must have worked at last 2 positions for at least 8 months to 1 year
- Computer Literate
- Talk and Type on the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Tech savvy
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.