Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Pharmacy Technician for our client, a leading health insurance provider. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Miami, Florida
The chosen candidate will be collecting and entering broad based information required for timely and accurate processing of prior authorizations for prescription for our members.
- Process Prior Authorizations via inbound calls to Humana/CarePlus departments
- Interact with Physician's offices, Members, Long Term Care Facilities and Hospitals (via phone)
- Facilitate the “Perfect Experience” for Members and Providers (via phone)
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT)
- Strong data entry skills and ability to work with multiple programs at the same time.
- Ability to solve problems and encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including some nights
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in business administration preferred.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is based on experience.