Growing lab in San Diego is looking for qualified chemists to join their team!
- Prepare samples for analysis, analyze, and report results.
- Analyze data with respect to standards or to previously determined parameters.
- Perform routine review in support of GMP.
- Perform sampling and testing of raw materials
- Perform API testing.
- Perform method qualification and validation according to protocols.
- Prepare material for shipment to customers.
- BS in Chemistry, Biology, or other related field
- HPLC experience
- Experience in MS is desirable
- Hands-on experience of other analytical methods and procedures is essential
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.