- Organize and receive sample shipments.
- Sign-off on received sample shipments.
- Register samples into database.
- Prepare samples for drying and grinding.
- Mix and grind samples before delivery into laboratory.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Contract.
Schedule: 2:00pm-10:30pm Monday-Friday.
- HS Diploma.
- Some warehouse experience.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Ability to stand for extended periods time.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Text EXP1307 to 97211 or call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!