IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Work with Advanced Analytics (AA) and Managed Markets consultants (MASC) to gather, document, and curate key methodologies, techniques, and standards for using IQVIA patient data (LAAD, LRx, Dx)
- Formalize the considerable library of methodologies that MASC (Amundsen) has already assembled
- Build and maintain a library of code examples and “starter code” (code snippets that can be easily modified for use in customer specific studies)
- Develop and implement standards for documenting the standard methodologies
- Develop training materials to inform analysts around the usage of the methodologies and code examples
- Deliver training sessions around methodologies/techniques on a regular basis
- Work with AA and MASC teams to develop new methodologies/techniques as new data assets become available (e.g. ICoE Companion Suite, LAAD for Mx)
- Actively work with data product development teams to document specifications for new product needs
- 3-4 years of experience working with teams doing custom customer-facing studies using patient longitudinal data
- Strong analytical-SQL skills
- Strong documentation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver trainings
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with various stakeholders across multiple internal teams
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1090399