Apex Life Sciences is hiring for a Media Lab Assistant in RTP, NC!
This person would be responsible for:
- Preparing tissue culture media
- Preparing laboratory reagents
- Cleaning and maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Knowledge of basic lab practices
- Aseptic technique is essential.
- Experience with laboratory tissue culture
- Operation of automated equipment is also desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work carefully and independently.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.