Research and Development
Job Posting Title:
- Coordinate and assist in the product testing including micro analysis and pH analysis.
- Perform the in-house Environmental Air testing, in-house Environmental Aerobic & Listeria swabbing, in-house water testing.
- Release product for shipment once Micro testing completed, and notify customer service/customers of availability of products.
- Monitor the incubation rooms for accurate temps and change/maintain the circular charts
- Investigate any findings of micro issue and issue corrective actions due to findings.
- Work with management team to implement corrective actions from micro findings
- Revise QC forms as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of Good Laboratory practices and GMPs
- Knowledge of Microbiology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- May require off hours and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Associates degree or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree in a Food Science related field is preferred.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.