Seeking MULTIPLE Process Technicians for a globally-known company.
This a great opportunity that pays really well for anyone who has experience working with deposition equipment and/or reading/writing recipes.
This is a LONG term opportunity that will pay between $22-$30/hr DOE. Your experience will determine what level you are, which will determine your pay and shift:
Front end nights S,M,T, (W) Level 2 or 3
Swing (M-F 3pm to 12pm) Level 3
Swing/Day Level 2
Process Technician supporting CVD, PECVD or ALD tool (deposition tools) to run processes as directed by engineers.
* Receive and understand pass down from Process Engineer
* Load the wafers using the instructions from process engineers to run the recipe (using CVD, ALD, PECVD tool etc).
* Be able to edit / change recipe in the tool
* When the process is finished, they will take the wafers to the metrology tools (XRF, Ellipsometry and etc.) based on the process engineer requirements.
* Collect the data using SharePoint and send the pass down to next shift and to the Process Engineer, for the next step.
Documenting/following standard operating procedures is required. A focus on Quality and detail is required.
* 4 years plus experience
* Experience on ALD/PECVD/CVD tools (AMAT Producer, LAM, Novellus) is a plus
* Must be able to follow SOP
* Good experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Sharepoint)
* Good written and oral communication Skills
* Proven ability to troubleshoot basic problems and address root causes
* Proven ability to properly use common hand tools
* Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills
* Proven ability in multi-tasking
* Proven ability to follow procedures and work with minimal supervision
* Flexible with the working hours and to cross-train across different equipment.
Performance Expectations: Difference between a process technician and an operator is that a process tech works in an R&D environment and understands the process they are running and why they are running it to be able to make tweaks, changes and suggested improvements. An operator is purely running the tool following a procedure and likely does not understand what they are running.
Additional Compensation: Oregon O/T applies, 1.5 times rate for over 10 hours in one day or 40 hours in one week.
6 days holiday, 5 days vacation year 1, 10 days year 2 and beyond
FTC medical package
What specific deposition tools (PECVD, ALD, CVD) have you run processes on? (Company name and tool name)
Where have you had to edit, tweak or work with different recipes on a deposition tool?
How many different processes or recipes did you have to run on a tool, tell me a little about the variety of what you did?
Tell me about a specific process you have run on a tool, what was the process for, what specifically did it do on the wafer?
What kind of passdowns did you receive from engineers
Have you worked on a nightshift, if so what would you do if it was quiet and there was not much work?
Send me a copy of your resume for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.