According to established policies and procedures, assists the Environmental Services Management staff in the daily operations of the Environmental Services Department. Assist with management responsibilities including, but not limited to, payroll, budget, Quality Assurance, maintenance repair, counseling, discipline, and supply inventories. Assures cleaning conforms to department standards.
- Education: High School or Equivalent (GED)
- Experience Required: 2 to 3 years
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Two to three (2-3) years of housekeeping experience in a health care setting, cross-trained in all housekeeping procedures is preferred.
- Demonstrates knowledge related to scheduling personnel, record keeping, basic mathematics, budgeting, and good interpersonal skills.
- Understands and comprehends cleaning protocols used in healthcare facilities.
Froedtert South is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.