- Perform bulk production and production support duties for Operations.
- Performs a variety of duties relating to production operations.
- Follows departmental work instructions, SOPs, OSHA safety regulations and cGMPs to perform assigned tasks.
- Monitor and oversee lab supply inventory, generate expense purchase requisitions, input production data and other work-output data into appropriate network (e.g. SAP / LIMS), and maintain documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain departmental stock rooms, keep labs stocked, prepare bulks as needed which will also include performing direct production.
- Keep work areas properly stocked with daily supplies to include the scheduling of repairs and preventative maintenance as necessary and report malfunctions to supervisor.
- Interface with internal groups to assure laboratory equipment maintenance, calibration and documents conform to established practices.
- Attends required training classes and participates in on-the-job training.
- Manages schedules, workload and establishes priorities using inputs from business requirements, SAP, and/or internal customer needs.
- Associate's Degree in Scientific or related field required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous experience in a general laboratory environment with basic GMP knowledge desired
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Directions for Testing (DFT) documents a must
- Demonstrates competence in reading and completing charts, forms, and other documents.
- Ability to use personal computer with basic word-processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Good written and verbal communication skills highly desirable
***For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Lab Technician' in the subject line.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.