Kelly Services is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Lab Technician in Jacksonville, FL to provide support in the Product Quality Engineering Lab. This position comes with enhanced benefits including paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Perform various experimental tasks in the Quality Engineering Lab to support testing initiatives
- Perform product packaging microscope measurements
- Run a peel force tester for data collection
- Follow lab work instructions and properly enter and manage data
- Execution of new experimental test methods for feasibility studies, data collection and analysis
- Minimum Associates Degree in technical, analytical, or science field
- 2+ years of experience required in technical related field
- 1+ year of experience in engineering lab or measurement device environment
- 1+ year of experience following technical job task descriptions in manufacturing, assembly, or lab environment
- Perform measurements of approximately 150 packages per work day for seal width and peel force
- Previous use of optical microscope is a plus
- Basic lab skills are a plus
- Basic mechanical skills are a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.