Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist. This is a long-term, full time position with a chemical company in Portland, OR. This position requires experience or knowledge of cGMP and pharmaceutical regulations. Experienced chemists with GMP experience are encouraged to apply.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) responsibilities for a custom manufacturer of fine chemicals and pharmaceutical intermediates in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- The position will share the responsibilities with the other members of the quality unit for both maintaining and increasing the cGMP compliance of the quality system.
- 3 years or more QA experience preferred (pharmaceutical industry experience preferred)
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred (would consider associate degree and/or strong industry experience)
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to travel on occasion for training, audits, etc.
- QA (or QC) experience working for a company that manufactured pharmaceutical starting materials and/or intermediates (or APIs)
- Been involved in customer and/or FDA quality inspections
- Written, reviewed, and/or approved standard operating procedures
- Written, approved, and/or executed equipment, instrument, cleaning, and process validation and qualification protocols
- Performed internal audits, cGMP training, annual product quality reviews, and supplier qualification activities
- Reviewed batch production, cleaning, and laboratory records
- Experience with deviation reporting, change management, corrective and preventive actions, and out of specification reporting
- Flexibility with job responsibilities; perform both varying daily tasks and complete long-term projects
- Critical thinking skills; accomplish tasks utilizing available resources
- Ability to work with members of other departments and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.