- Responsible for general laboratory and operational support.
- Including providing logistical support for samples and compounds management, ordering supplies and carrying out general bench work activities.
- Utilize ELISA and Western blot techniques and routine use of various immunoanalytical platforms (Victor, Molecular Devices, MSD, Singulex, Li-Cor etc
- Bench experience that includes pipetting
- Preparing samples for analysis that would be for biology samples (NOT chemistry lab)
- Computer savy
- Western Blot
- 3 - 5 years experience with a good balance between Bachelors, Associates, or Masters (NO PhD)
***For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with 'Bench Scientist II CT' in the subject line.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.