Duties: Support the Joint Staff, J-8, Joint Integrated Air and Missile Defense Organization (JIAMDO) in the development of IAMD capabilities. Support and facilitate the assessment of IAMD capabilities and prioritize IAMD capability needs. Facilitate coordination and collaboration across IAMD stakeholders including the Combatant Commands, OSD, Joint Staff, military Services and Agencies, and intelligence community. Provide analytical expertise to support the planning, execution and analysis of IAMD war-games, exercises, and technology demonstrations.
1. Active, in-scope U. S. Top Secret and SCI Security Clearance.
2. Bachelor Degree in Data Analytics / Data Sciences including Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Operations Research
3. Required proficiencyies Programming (Python, VBA); Statistics (modeling, forecasting); Data mining, processing, management; Decision Support Systems; Databases (SQL, MySQL); Machine Learning
4. Travel 25%, within Continental United States
5. Experience conducting analysis of IAMD wargames, exercises, or simulations.
Desired: We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
1. Master’s Degree: in Data Analytics / Data Sciences: Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Operations Research
2. Combatant Command, Service, OSD or Joint Staff experience.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.