With over 45 years of experience in helping hundreds of hospital and outpatient pharmacies, we provide access to best practice strategies and tactics to control costs, improve workflow and enhance safety. Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions is one of the largest employers of acute-care pharmacist in the United States. Cardinal Health is the employer of choice for pharmacists because we offer a variety of career opportunities in pharmacy leadership, clinical specialties, remote order entry, business management, medication therapy management and more.
Cardinal Health manages the pharmacy at Warm Springs Specialty Hospital and we are currently recruiting for a PRN & a part time Pharmacy Technician. If you are a self-starter, have strong attention to detail & communication skills and want to grow your career, please apply.
- Assists the Pharmacist in filling prescription orders, as permitted by the State Boards of Pharmacy
- Enters medical supply orders in pharmacy system
- Maintains knowledge of and abides by applicable pharmacy laws and regulations
- Takes inventory, places orders, checks in drugs and supplies, stocks shelves and removes out-of-date items from the inventory
- Communicates with all customers (patients, clinics, care-givers, physicians) in a pleasant and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High school degree or equivalent
- State Pharmacy Technician certification required
- National pharmacy technician certification (PTCB) required
- IV Certification
- In-patient hospital pharmacy experience highly preferred
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Comfortable performing repetitive motions/tasks is required
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time; Ability to focus on tasks ; Ability to evaluate operating conditions ; Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Demonstrated ability to use technology such as computers, smart phones and tablets
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.