Lab Technician, Catlettsburg, KY
Kelly Scientific Resources has a 3-4 month temporary opening at the refinery for a Lab Technician/Chemist. Will be responsible for testing various samples according to company standards and ASTM methods.
- Safely conducts analytical testing of hydrocarbon samples from various customers with strict adherence to standard operating procedures and quality control requirements.
- Prepares quality control specimens, reagents and solutions, and calibrates equipment needed for the testing processes.
- Performs troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on lab instrumentation.
- Understands lab safety, proper labeling and hazard communication procedures.
- Demonstrating proficiency with laboratory software and instrumentation
- Communicates results to customers.
- Maintains documentation, equipment, and work areas in a neat, orderly and safe condition.
- Carries out the above responsibilities with adherence to the Company’s Safety Policy and Procedures, Quality Management System, Ethics Policy, Environmental Management System, Vision and Strategy, and exercises good judgment, common sense, and diplomacy.
- BS in Chemistry
- 0-3 years experience, recent graduates will be considered
Perks of working for Kelly?
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
NOTE: Please submit resume in MS WORD format
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.