ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Country Approval Specialist Submissions position with an international contract research organisation. The company, which provides drug discovery, lifecycle management, and laboratory services, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join their company in their Brussels office. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides innovative ideas behind multiple pharmaceutical sectors.
- Entering classified manufacturing areas, having to stand on your feet for 2+ hours, pushing carts, and carrying 5 lbs.
- Sampling water, sampling compressed gases, autoclaving laboratory supplies, and other general laboratory maintenance duties.
- Performing record keeping duties in conformance with company and regulatory policies and standards to meet quality and accuracy requirements.
- Monitoring classified manufacturing areas for surfaces, viable air, and non-viable particulates.
- Sampling reverse osmosis water, water for injection, pure steam, and compressed gases.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior Environmental Monitoring experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of aseptic manufacturing operations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at +1 215-531-5643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.