Title: Quality Control Analyst
Location: Berkeley, CA
Schedule: 8am to 5pm Mon – Fri.
Start date: ASAP
- The candidate will perform routine Clinical and Development testing activities with expertise in a wide variety of methods ranging from Chemistry to Biochemistry involving, but not limited to, HPLC, ELISA,qPCR, A280, Western Blot, PAGE, Protein Concentration, Osmolality, etc.
- Additionally, candidate will review data generated by other analysts on these, as well as other methods, with appropriate training.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a cGMP laboratory
environment with demonstrated ability to learn new skills to achieve proficiency.
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in performance of laboratory testing to complete assigned tasks to meet release timelines and ensure quality.
- Must be able to document test results accurately and legibly to meet regulatory requirements and ensure completeness and accuracy per cGMPs and/or cGLPs.
- Must be able to compile and enter data into LIMS, Excel, or other application as needed, to be used for tracking and trending purposes.
- Experience using ChemStation, SoftMaxPro, and OpenLAB a plus.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.