HIRING ASAP - VERY GOOD OPPORTUNITY!
- The specimen processors will be receiving in the specimens that are delivered from UPS.
- Then the samples are sorted into different bins based on priority.
- Packages of samples are opened, wiped down and put into racks.
- They will input the patient/sample information into the system and take pictures of the samples that they accession.
- This is all done at a workstation in the lab with a PC and a scanner that is linked into the PC and the LIMS system.
- They need to be able to enter data into the LIMS system off the sample label.
- They will be using PPE while handling the sample.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.