At ProClinical. We are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Project Manager - Research and Development, based in Cambridge, MA.
- Lead multiple, initiatives and workstreams in alignment with the PMO/R&D strategy and roadmap
- Partner with internal customers to strengthen and support strategic portfolio and operational project management practices
- Ensure portfolio level project management effectiveness.
- Support and strengthen PM Community of Practice and PM Best Practices.
- Contribute of project management discipline to guide, govern, plan and execute for project success.
- Serve as customer interface at portfolio level driving accuracy and consistency to data.
- Lead and contribute to workstreams to define standards, processes, and toolsets that broaden and mature the project management discipline across R&D.
- Innovate opportunities and lead continuous improvement efforts for systems and processes.
- Develop and lead sessions on specific PM topics related to tools, systems and process.
- Train and support the complex project timelines and other project level information updates.
- Partner with members of the portfolio group and other functions to provide data for aggregation into reports.
- Collaborate with other members of the PMO/CoOP to implement new processes to better support project teams and the broader organization.
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance to junior members.
- Supports the design and implementation of new systems and processes
Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum of BA required and 6+ years of relevant experience. PMP certification preferred.
- Business acumen and ability to interact effectively with all levels organizationally.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement initiatives and coordinate resources.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Advanced expertise with project management related software and tools.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Corrin Pyle at (+1) 2674358555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.