Seeking: Network Systems Data Scientist
Duration: up to 2.5 years
Location: Irving, TX 75038
Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs. Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications or modifications.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Apache Spark Ecosystem Mllib, Tensorflow, Databricks, Horotnworks Certification. Development experience with Python, SQL, Machine Learning, RStudio/SAS, SPARK, and HIVE.
JOB DUTIES: Build Network systems Data Models utilizing BIG data HADOOP Echosystems- all tools, Tableau and SPLUNK.
Data Analytics Work and Data Preparation:
- Activity to be performed with Strict Security guidelines.
- Data preparation. Exploratory analysis.
- Features engineering and dimensionality reduction.
- Supervised and unsupervised modeling.
- Apply Data Science Statistical algorithms
Performance Data Modeling and Data Analyzing: Following activity to be performed
- Analyzing large volume of data
- Organize Models by root cause category, app, sub-team,
- Predict the accuracy for root cause.
- 3 Used Cases and Models for each of them.
Productionize Model (3 Models as Defined by Used Cases): Following activity to be performed
- Activity such as scoring,exporting and monitoring model in production.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Filtering and "cleaning" data and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Developing, prototype and test predictive algorithms
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Acquiring, cleaning and structuring data from multiple sources and maintain databases/data systems.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)