Medline Industries has an immediate opening for a Material Handler QC out of our Jeffersonville, IN Branch.
Responsible for physical processing of inbound damaged finished goods to meet the re-boxing requirement of the DSCSA (Drug Supply Chain Security Act).
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform stock checks, relabel and rework inventory.
- Quarantine tagging and removal for products on hold.
- Re-box and salvage inbound damaged finished goods.
- Hold and release product that has been re-boxed or salvaged.
- Assist Branch Inspector with any recall stock checks and deviations.
- Material pulling and put away.
- Maintain working/reporting relationships and communication with branch personnel.
- Operate reach truck, order picker, and other material handling equipment as needed.