We are seeking a talented and experienced individual to fill the role of Clinical Operations Finance Specialist at a growing CRO based in San Francisco, CA. The successful candidate will create study budges based on detailed knowledge of protocol requirements, as well as additional guidance from sponsors, and input from assigned staff.
- Negotiate study budgets.
- Review, draft and negotiate NDAs, MSAs, Study Contracts, and WSCs.
- Track and update internal trackers on the status and dollar values of each document.
- Forecast development for all study budgets upon contract award.
- Primary oversight and support for tracking all study budgets in executed Study Contracts.
- Provide oversight for Project Director/Manager in tracking budgets.
- Provide primary oversight for financial tracking of budgets that are not assigned a Project Director/Manager.
- Facilitate invoicing approvals for finalization.
- Proactively manage a workload that includes responsibility for multiple assignments.
- Lead and/or participate in process improvement projects for the department.
- Participate in all required job training and development courses and seminars.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA/BS and 5+ years of related pharma, biotech or clinical research experience.
- Limited travel required for training, internal meetings, and client meetings at strategic accounts.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell at (+1) 2679830134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.