We Are Hiring:
Ascension Rx is looking for a Certified Specialty Pharmacy-Patient Care Advocate to join their Specialty Pharmacy!
Days Rotating | 7:30 am - 6:00 pm| Farmington Hills, MI|
No weekends or Holidays
This position in onsite in a closed pharmacy setting.
**OFFERING A $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS** What You Will Do:
Performs activities or tasks related to specialty pharmacy services.
What You Will Need:
- Utilizes EnterpriseRx to dispense specialty medications.
- Creates complete patient profiles including benefit information.
- Assists with packaging and shipment of medications.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the specialty pharmacy areas.
- Assists with medication and supply ordering.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Serves as a liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professionals by providing necessary
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- One or more of the following required:
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcareer Association obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Knowledge and experience with oral and self administered specialty medications pertaining to disease states such as autoimmune, transplant, HIV, oncology, and asthma/allergy. Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. E-Verify Statement:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.