We Are Hiring:
$4500 bonus paid out over 24 months
Pharmacy Technician Retail- Full Time/.9 FTE- Rotating Shift- Ascension St. John Hospital 22101 Moross Road Detroit, Michigan
8 hour shifts from 7am to 7pm monday to friday and saturday/sunday shifts from 8am to 4pm
What We Offer You What You Will Do:
• Competitive compensation
• Professional development
• Wellbeing programs and holistic growth opportunities
• Work-life balance through generous paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• Adoption assistance
• Medical, dental, vision and retirement match
Provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the Pharmacist prior to receiving certification.
What You Will Need:
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the Pharmacy department.
- Prepare sterile and non-sterile compounds.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Triage incoming calls and serve as a liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professionals by providing information.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Michigan Board of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Retail experience preferred Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. E-Verify Statement:
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.