Gary Job Corps Center is seeking an energetic and driven Pharmacy Technician CTT Instructor responsible for providing students with industry recognized instruction and training in the Career Technical Training Department leading to full-time jobs, higher education or advanced training.
We are interested in hiring staff that:
* have a strong record of meeting or exceeding goals,
* great public speaking skills,
* articulate and educate young people to achieve daily tasks,
* have a proven track record of problem solving and critical thinking,
* have excellent skills working with people of all backgrounds,
* are good with systems and processes,
* know how to set and enforce high standards,
* have experience in working fast pace environment,
* have experience in counseling and group facilitation,
*can effectively multi-task
* have good organization skills,
* have effective time management skills,
* are resourceful, and
* have a good sense of humor.
Adams and Associates is a 100% employee-owned company that is deeply committed to the Job Corps program and the students we serve. In partnership with the US Department of Labor, Adams and Associates provides free education and training that helps young people earn their high school diploma or GED, learn a career, and provides assistance in finding and keeping employment. Adams and Associates provides many opportunities for career advancement within the company.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for, and you have the desire to help impact the lives of young people around the country, then apply now!
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of one year experience in teaching or related field required. Certified, licensed, or accredited in the state in which the center is located, or is accredited by a professional trade organization. For NTC, instructor must be certified by union or trade organization, or by a national trade certifying organization. Previous Job Corps experience preferred.
Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching. Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and/or the ability to assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary assistance. (Depending upon trade)