The Laboratory Coordinator will work closely alongside chemists and engineers to assist in coordination of laboratory tasks and instrument maintenance.
Note: This position is expected to last 6-12 months.
- Tracking and execution of preventative maintenance activities in a GMP facility
- Weekly monitoring and cleaning of the clearnroom
- Preparation of production batches including cleaning and depyrogenation of components and equipment
- Documentation reviewer of logbooks, weight verifications, and other GMP tasks
- Organization and filing of quality system documents
- Work under the direction of a chemist and senior engineer to perform laboratory tasks and documentation
- Coordinate outsourced calibrations and maintenance activities and document through internal systems
- Assist in analytical testing for laboratory operations