- Perform geotechnical analysis and study to assess construction site condition.
- Plan and conduct geotechnical exploration effectively.
- Perform field and environmental investigations for construction projects.
- Analyze geotechnical findings, perform appropriate calculations and prepare data reports to Manager.
- Develop proposals and determine cost and schedule for investigations.
- Provide direction to technical team in field inspection activities.
- Interact with customers and team members to complete the assigned project on-time.
- Assist Manager in design and evaluation of constructions.
- Develop design drawings and specifications for construction projects.
- Review and approve geotechnical designs.
- Review construction design proposals and approve geotechnical aspects.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Engineering (or related field)
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in civil works and geotechnics.
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is also required.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)