We Are Hiring:
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Sacred Heart Childrens Hospital in Pensacola, FL
Full-Time Rotating Shift
What You Will Do:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!
Perform activities or tasks in specialty pharmacy services. Perform specialized areas as medicine history, buyer and other inventory related areas, nuclear, and PAP as a pharmacy technician.
What You Will Need:
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing system.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the specialty pharmacy areas.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Serve as a liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professionals by providing necessary information.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
One or more of the following:
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) obtained prior to
hire date or job transfer date.
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcareer Association obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. E-Verify Statement:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.