IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
This position is part of the HQC located in Coralville, IA and will be on-site, At IDT, we are one global team. We celebrate our differences, engage in healthy debate, and are inclusive. Together, we accomplish great things.
Shift: Weekend Overnight; Fri Sat Sun 7:00 PM - 7:30 AM
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Creates reagents to internal specifications in a timely manner and delivers throughout IDT.
- Participates in customer and regulatory audits, as necessary.
- Maintains product, process, instrument, and training records.
- Follows processes for manufacturing, storage, and transportation of chemicals.
- Gathers, interprets, and analyzes scale readouts and BCMS scripts. Will be required to troubleshoot issues with quality and delivery as they arise.
- Adheres to current waste disposal (RCRA) and hazardous material DOT regulations and follows hazardous material spill response protocols.
- Utilize ERP system to create work orders, transfer material and decrement from the system.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Associate’s degree plus 2 years of applicable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4 years of chemical processing experience.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
- Must be able to work around chemicals, and other substances
- Use of a full-face respirator (APR &/or SCBA) is required to perform essential job functions.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.