-1+ years of regulated industry experience working in some sort of production environment
-Good hand dexterity
-Good Computer skills (Microsoft)
Client Job Description:
Position Summary: The Production Operator I is responsible for 1) the aseptic manufacturing of tissue based products for the regenerative market, 2) being trained in clean room operations, aseptic technique, working with bio-hazardous material, 3) operating simple and complex processing equipment, 4) following instructions of the Group Leader/Supervisor while inspecting the quality of raw and finished goods before, during and after production, 5) demonstrating steady progress and willingness to learn all equipment and jobs in the assigned manufacturing area, and 6) sanitation of clean room facilities as required.
Precisely follow company standard operating procedures for the manufacture of tissue based products
Operates heat sealers, biohazard laminar flow hoods, bar code scanners, aspiration systems, weighing scales, orbital shakers
Observes and monitors the quality of raw finished goods before, during and after production
Records information on batch records, equipment and cleaning logs, and other documents
Uses computers and Oracle to enter data and generate reports
Maintains inventory of processing supplies
Responsible for the sanitization of the facility
Complies with cGMP's and ISO requirements where applicable in the facility
Other Required Skills:
* Must have willingness to learn all equipment and jobs in the assigned processing area
* Must be willing and able to work with potentially biohazardous materials, including cadaveric tissue
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Demonstrated oral and written communication, critical thinking, arithmetic and proper business etiquette skills
* Previous experience with record keeping
* Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP's
* Demonstrated ability to meet all performance aspects of the job including: following work instructions, meeting attendance standards, meeting safety standards and comprehending standard operating procedures
* Experience in aseptic techniques and cleanroom operations
* Demonstrated ability to gown self and work in clean room
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.